apparently, i'm it; but i don't know 7 people to pass this on to, and the one i do know, my sister stole when she tagged me! so if you want to participate, just comment so and we'll come see your answers!
THE RULES (for those who care): Each player of this game starts with the '7 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
just name 7 strange things about you.
1. birthmarks. i have a scattering of brown spots across my back just over my bum. now they have a bruise/tattoo in there with them since my car accident/back injury in 2002.
2. have you dated anyone outside your ethnicity? my first boyfriend was indian/japanese. very self-confident person, which is why he was my first boyfriend; nobody else asked me out. i'm just too smart AND hot, i terrified all the little boys i met before i was 18!
3. my friends and i used to "kidnap" boys (with their mothers' permission and cooperation) from their beds at dawn and drive up to the mountains (15 minutes) for a picnic breakfast (age 17/18). (think this was why i scared them?) piled 8 or 9 people into my tiny datsun F10.
4. i love to play the sims, make people who get to look the way they want with just mouse clicks, do what they want without responsibility crippling them, all different rules - it's a great fantasy world!
5. i also like to make avatar/dolls at elouai/candybar dollmaker. (click on my current doll to go to the site to make your own.) this freaks my friend alana out, which is why my doll is titled "how to freak alana out!"
6. i never go to the mall. went for maternity bras last week, first time in probably 2 years. i hit target and sam's at least once a week (target usually 2 or 3), and know all of the staff there. too well, according to my SIL.
7. i can't think of weird things about myself, but that's pretty much the definition of me; quirky! just found one - i love icyhot or similar products rubbed into my shoulders, but if it even TOUCHES my neck skin, i have to go wash it off IMMEDIATELY; it hurts!
tag! any viewers - you're it!