Tired of those same old "55 questions about me" surveys? Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first? yes
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? any gel ink that doesn't dry out when it's left uncapped.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? i'm too lazy to go look in my planner
4. What color are your toenails usually? blank
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? something for a kid's homework assignment
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? they're a lovely green pattern, but i haven't hemmed them OR hung them.
7. What color are the seats in your car? Gray
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? No, black ones as a kid; one gray and one orange tiger now.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? a bill
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? um, no
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? don't usually use ATM, use my debit card and get cash back. last time ATM was for a road trip! (thanksgiving)
12. Who is the last baby that you held? church friends, at church (!)
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? not personally
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Ew *nose wrinkle*
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? same one I drive today
15. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. don't care about either, but i prefer a gator to a hurricane.
(where's #16? alana!)
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? um, in 1990.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? it came with wallpaper
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow: a postit, or my electronic yahtzee (it's kinda gold/orange)
20. Last person to give you a business card? i forget, but i got one recently
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? a bill
22. Closest framed picture to you? me holding #2 as a newborn with #1 snuggled up on my other side looking a bit lost and confused.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? DH last night!
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? Nope
25. How many emails do you have? LFI no
26. Last time you received flowers? my boys brought some in a couple of days ago, before the weather went COLD.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? i don't like the way that question was phrased, but i think committed partners should be allowed to have a ceremony. sexual orientation doesn't affect our commitment OR lack thereof.
(where's 28? ALANA!)
29. Do you play air guitar? not really
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? one equal and lots of cream in a double cup
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? don't think so
32. What was/is your high school's mascot? Caveman!
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? a sibling, i'm sure
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? several weeks ... we use it when we go to movies all the time, beats standing in line or missing the movie, but we've been TOO BROKE FOR MOVIES! (i know, sacrilege!)
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? sure
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? white lace
37. What is in your inbox at work? a report waiting to be typed ... and waiting, and waiting
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? the comix and/or quote du jour
39. What was the last pageant you attended? a cousin's little miss, prob.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Papa John's!
41. Have you ever worn a crown? tiaras count, wore one a few years ago for a girls' night out.
42. What is the last thing you stapled? bills
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? maybe - hated it!
44. Are you ticklish? if you have to ask you don't know me!
45. Last time you saw fireworks? couple of 7/4's ago
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? far too long ... last month, i think
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call? a lady from the lawyer's office (debt restructuring)
48. Last time you parked under a carport? i may never have... well, when i was 17/18 we had one, so it might just be that long.
49. Do you have a black dog? no dogs allowed
50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? heck yeah! remember the hormones?
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? i'm an auntie
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? possibly Orlando Bloom, but in Zorro #1 Antonio Banderas looked a lot like him... the mask shows all!
53. Last time you saw a semi truck? probably at lunch
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? who?
55. Do you have a little black dress? i stopped buying all-black 15 years ago. but i may have one still on a hanger somewhere that doesn't come close to fitting...