Wednesday, November 04, 2009

what the?

i was upstairs reading last night when i heard the television from downstairs. wal-mart has a commercial on that started singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

WTF? hell no! it is NOT the most wonderful time of the year YET! it's barely November! i do my best to enjoy the extended christmas season because i can't make retailers wait until it's REALLY the christmas season before they start pushing it. but no, no, and hell, no, it isn't that time yet! at least have the decency not to put that song on until it IS the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

Kim said...

He he he!! I was at walmart in capri's and flip-flops and they were putting up Christmas displays. I will remnind you I am NOT in the hot area of NV, and I haven't worn capri's since Sept.

Guess they figure that with this shitty econ, that if they start the christmas bs early, people will start buying now. Yeah I am not one of those people, I haven't put more then 10 minutes thought into christmas.