Thursday, November 26, 2009

so, it's Thanksgiving

i'm thankful for little tiny candy canes. mm.

i'm thankful that the "thankful" posts are done!

i'm thankful for the Macy's T-Day Parade. even though i never get to watch it.

i'm thankful that it's FINALLY officially the Christmas season so i don't have to Bah-Humbug all the stupid false-starters.

i'm truly thankful for my sisters. (mum goes without saying, but just in case, i'm thankful for you, mum.)

and i'm thankful for my virtual sisters. friends are family you make for yourself.

i'm thankful i knew i'd hate doing this every day and saved up to post all my thankfulness at once.

i'm thankful for my kids. even the ones i curse at. (now i've got you wondering, right?)

and i'm thankful for fun colors in my blog.

Happy T-Day! try to be thankful, and if you can't be truly thankful, be glad i'm done with this post! hahahahahahaha.

No comments: