Wednesday, October 17, 2007

babies

keeping up with babies and work is distracting me from blogging about digestive processes. i do apologize.

well, it took her nearly four months, but she's got us all wrapped around her little fingers. AND SHE KNOWS IT. (we were wrapped from day one, but now she's figured this fact out.)

she beams at me and laughs, and tries to convince me it's PLAY time, not sleep time. one minute later (with the lights off and me gone), she's sound asleep. she pops off the breast and babbles to me, tries so hard to get me to play. and yeah, i frequently do.

it's wonderful having a (relatively) easy baby. we have our moments and our days, but for the most part, this is a cakewalk compared to the first two. thank God! and the boys wrapped around her little fingers who help out tons. now if only we could move closer to Richie's work, life would improve considerably. it's always something.

No comments: