1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? an eggplant
2. What is your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? ketchup, mustard, and pickle; tomato sometimes, a little onion sometimes, and sometimes mayo instead of mustard. don't care how it's grilled
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? how do you sleep at night?
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing? running frantically wherever i was supposed to be yesterday
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? M&Ms. also learned about 9 years ago that if you take a small child to the movies, you must buy them popcorn, or they will eat it off the floor and out of other people's boxes.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? spam
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand? Captain Hook
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? scissors
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding? first date Thanksgiving 1990, proposal August-ish 1993, wedding April 29, 1995.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? too loud - and everyplace is!
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? enjoying my sense of humor
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? horehound candy - tho it's nasty!
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? the water tower
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? don't need help sleeping
15. Where are your favorite places to shop? online - amazon.com
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? Magic Shell turtle - mmm!
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? french fries
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? take my chances - $500 is a heckuvalot better than $50; $50 doesn't help much
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? already gave up cable TV! and works pays for my cable internet, which i couldn't live without.
20. What is your highest level of education? "some college"
21. What is your pet's name? Milly and Sparky, tiger cats
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? i only remember the smell of the new plastic...
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? probably a cook; i don't want a nanny, and i'd rather have good food than a clean house. and both DH and i LOVE to drive.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? NO! traffic, b/c i wouldn't feel claustrophobic, and i could get out of the car if i had to.
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word? um, they've gotten used to me cussing while hormonal, and i would just say SHIT!