Thursday, February 14, 2008

oops, i did it again!

once wasn't enough, apparently, b/c i got the crazy scissors out again and cut my hair!

i cut my bangs last week, and nobody noticed (haven't had bangs in five years or more). so i cut the whole thing, layered, textured, etc. didn't screw up too bad, or worse than you get at Great Clips anyway. i actually am getting compliments on my appearance - wearing yoga pants, no less!

i feel lighter, i look younger, and i can leave my hair down without it driving me crazy. all good stuff. still shoulder length, even after 4-6 MORE inches off, but flattering instead of utilitarian. photo to follow (next time i wear makeup, i'll have someone take one).

1 comment:

Alana said...

ankles dont hurt... ribcage, top of foot or strnum are where you want to go for the real pain. Also the inside of your upper arm isn't too pleasant either.